To become a true ‘business partner’ to an executive, it is imperative that executive assistants have a deep understanding of the business and their executives’ role & responsibilities. Organisations are looking for assistants that possess executive level business acumen and skills now more than ever.
Uniquely delivered from an executive led perspective, the ACEA® course focuses on elevating the role of the executive assistant, by delivering a fundamental understanding of business and organisations, as well as practical skills, including:View Full Course Content
Request brochure & business case TODAY!
- Strategic thinking
- Corporate visions & missions
- Understanding the linkages between strategy, projects & operations
- Project management skills
- Stakeholder management
- Risk management
- Quality management
- Ethics & corporate social responsibility
- Communication skills
- Emotional intelligence / resilience
- Service orientation
- Time management
- Leadership skills
- Presentation skills
- Financial awareness
- Change management
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Negotiation skills and conflict management
and much more ...